[Gpdd] (Misc) Re: Rescue in CO

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 20:13:23 EST 2005

I was appalled at the way those breeders acted--like
the rescuers were there stealing property, instead of
helping poor little animals that clearly needed their
help. Now I see what is really behind the cute little
animals in pet stores--why they are so sick and have
behavioral problems. I never realized it until I
started helping out at an animal shelter, and reading
Trina's post just reinforced it.  I will never, ever
buy another animal from a pet store, and I will do all
I can to see that my friends and family members don't
either.  I also plan to make sure that whenever
possible I only buy my supplies at stores that don't
sell animals. We can't keep shoving money into the
pockets of greedy people who treat our furry friends
this way.