[Gpdd] Announcement....RE:New Piggie

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 00:14:50 EST 2005

Hello Jim

Congratulation on your new piggie Olivia!!! She sounds
like she is a real cutie.
A rescue ten minutes away from your house maybe
trouble for you. Ha! Ha! It would be for me!! I
already have wall to wall guinea pigs in my spare
bedroom.
Enjoy your new sweetie. She can be your Valentine
piggie.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a
solutions is the distance between your knees and the
floor.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

=====