[Gpdd] Announcement: Jim's new piggie!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 00:24:56 EST 2005

Wow -- this posting has truly lifted my spirits. I am so happy for you, Jim.
I know of your recent reluctance to "undertake parenting" again, but sometimes
there's just "the right piggy at that right moment."
       They are such wonderful little creatures, and I'm sure they help us
prolong our lifes if for no other reason that that we cannot imagine anyone
taking better care of them the us. We need them as much as they need us.

Congratulations and it's great to hear such good news.

Alge