[Gpdd] {Rescue in CO} Things are being taken the wrong way!

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 12:08:55 EST 2005

Hi All,
First off it's not my intention to to bash the breeders! There are some good
breeders out there and they are very loving and concerened on the treatment
of their piggies. I have gotten some feedback that I offended a few people
and that was not the point. We post to the digest openly and at times we
know we are going to get some slack. I was simply showing on how a rescue
was contacted, and how they were treated and the observations that took
place. I will repeat again, the rescue was contacted to help. We did not
contact them. Our group of people were asked to come and help clean at noon.
The things in the article I posted were not a "hearsay" I was there. I don't
want this post to throw the GPDD off track. We are all hear to help the
piggies and I would like to speak to those privately if they are mad at me
or have other comments. This is not going to turn into a bash session,
PERIOD! The letter was to simply publish what happened and that's all.
Please feel free to email me at piggiementor at msn.com for any further
comments.

Trina

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor