[Gpdd] Misc -- my diet

mtjaffe at verizon.net mtjaffe at verizon.net
Wed Jan 26 15:15:11 EST 2005

Jenna and Carla:  I know what you mean by the piggies dictating the eating habits of the house.  I tried to get Lucky to eat a wider range of veggies and have now had to find recipes for both kale and red chard -- neither of which he wouldn't touch! While we eat a large variety of veggies in our house, those weren't among them -- my husband was a bit dismayed to be eating Lucky's rejects.

Also, I have noticed that with both Lucky and his predecessor (Lightning) that not all romaine and parsley is created equal -- no matter how carefully I pick it out sometimes it is acceptable and sometimes they won't touch it.  I have often thought that I wish I could take them to the store with me so they could taste-test things.

Lucky's slave