[Gpdd] MISC: Stone Memorial

Sherri & Woody woodruff at peaknet.net
Wed Jan 26 22:44:08 EST 2005

Responding to the reader inquiring about a  nice memorial for their beloved piggie.  I have been a long time reader (at least 5 years) but very seldom post.  My ultimate favorite catalog has just the answer, go to lillianvernon.com and in the pet section you can choose from two different styles, one that lies flat or stands up.  They are inexpensive, they can be put outside or used indoors, and a very nice way to memoralize your beloved pet. This catalog will personalize anything, even your pet items.

Sherri, Frazzle, Cottonball and Teddy Bear