[Gpdd] Re: Fairwell to two little guys

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 01:30:51 EST 2005

I offer my condolences to the parents of SUGAR and FRANKIE who recently
crossed the bridge. SUGAR, God bless and keep her close, gave 7 plus years to those
who loved her and for that there are more happy memories than one can count.
yet no matter the number or the years of love given by our little guys to us,
what I will never understand is why is that hole created at the moment they
cross the bridge the same in every one of us. Some say the longer you have one
of these little guys the more you miss him or her when they cross the bridge
the hole left in your heart must be bigger. Yet as I type this I do in my heart
KNOW that each of us who have had our little guys for as short as months to as
long as 7 years...that hole in our hearts is all encompassing. It does not
grow for the time shared and demising for that time across the bridge. But for
everything we all write there is ONE TRUTH we ALL