[Gpdd] MISC. - leftovers

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 12:36:03 EST 2005

Perdy and Buster are hilarous with their baby carrots.
 Everybody gets one baby carrot a day, and Perdy and
Buster wait!  They ignore all other veggies/fruits in
their cage until they get their carrot.  Each one is
handed his/her carrot and then rush to opposite ends
to enjoy carrot with being sneak attack!  Bubbie could
care less, as long as he gets something, he's happy.
Carrie, Perdy, Buster and Bubbie