[Gpdd] Misc. Welcome

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 17:06:15 EST 2005

I want to give a big welcome to Robert and Rodney that
are new members to the gpdd! A big welcome back to
Angela too.
It's great to have all the new people to add to the
digests questions and answers. We can all keep
learning that way and give our piggies a better life.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution
is the distance between your knees and the floor.

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

=====