[Gpdd] Announcement: Rainbow Bridge Pinky

Renee Bostic pineappleprincess at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 04:12:44 EST 2005

It is with heavy heart and great sadness that Pinky one of the first guinea
pigs we have ever gotten went over the rainbow bridge last night at 10pm.
She was at least 8 yrs old. She must have had a stroke a few weeks back
because she had lost all use of her back legs and just recently she lost use
of one of her front legs. Theadora her cage mate was laying by her side when
she passed.

We got Pinky and her sister Squeaky from a co worker at my husbands job.
They were a year old when we got them. Squeaky passed on in 2001. So we just
had to get Pinky new cagemates. We got her Sundae who was pregnant and CoCo
(who is at the rainbow bridge). Theadora and Pinky were the spinsters who
never had any babies so they were very close as cagemates. I even caught
Thea pulling some hay out and feeding it to her. Wish I had got a picture of
it.

Pinky was well loved and very spoiled. She will be buried with her sister
Squeaky under the Rody bush.

Renee Bostic