[Gpdd] Diet: Piggy Food

Guinealuv4ever at aol.com Guinealuv4ever at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 17:58:39 EST 2005

Hey fello piggy lovers!
    I have a wide range of guinea pigs. I own five, one year, one and a half
years, two years and twin eight month olds. (Toffy, Tiffy, Taffy, Tofu, Tuffy)
Toffy is a mother of three eight month olds, one i gave to my friend. But to
get back to the subject.
    My fat pigs will eat virutally anything. Well, almost. When it comes to
fruits and vegies they can be fairly picky. They love lettuce, kale,
parsley(italian and curly), apples, and grapes. I have tried cilantro, but I wasn't very
successful. I have also tried bananas, they only ate the peels. They are a
little ify with corn husks, some days they may eat it, some days they will not.
They are constantly eating hay. I give them timothy and alfalfa, but now that
Taffy is getting older, I'll have to start giving them oat and barley. Some of
my guineas wont eat the acual pellets, they'll only eat they dried fruit.
Some are the opposite. And Tiffy doesn't care as long as she eats something. So
in conclusion, my pigs are fat, and I do spoil them. Oh yes, they LOVE
watermelon rinds!

Sincerely,
Kel, Taffy and the gang. (Tiffy, Toffy, Tofu, Tuffy)

P.S. You can take my advice, but don't quote me on this stuff. I'm only
thirteen!