[Gpdd] Misc...Sugar and Rainbow Bridge

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 29 15:03:38 EST 2005

LJ-
We were deeply saddened to read that Sugar had gone to the Bridge, but what a wonderful
life she had there with you.  I'm sure she and Piglet have both left a great void in your
life, and thank God you have little Walker there. God certainly seems to have a plan
for us if we are able to see it.  And what a wonderful reunion there must have been at
the Bridge when Sugar rejoined Piglet!  Even though she lived to a ripe old age, and
we all knew it was coming, I was still in tears as I read your report. When I held CocoPuff
to tell him, once again he comforted me with his murmuring, just as he did when I told
him of Piglet's passing.  These piggies can be very wise indeed.
As you know, the "Pigwed" pigture of Piglet & Sugar hangs in a place of honour in the
Condo, where the OP's gaze fondly at it. What a beautiful pair!
Please accept our deepest condolences, and we know you will provide a superb, loving
home to more lucky piggies again someday. Do keep us posted on how you are doing.
Loving piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies,
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzz