[Gpdd] [MISC] Angel crossed Rainbow Bridge

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 29 16:02:25 EST 2005

CJ-
We are so sorry to hear that you have lost your dear Angel. There was probably
little or nothing you could have done, so don't beat yourself up over this. Instead,
think of her now happily frolicking in the clover fields at the Rainbow Bridge, where
she will be waiting for you.  I am always so afraid of the piggies falling; if you have
read Peter Gurney's books you will know that he, too, dropped one of his dear
piggies once, and was devastated over it's death.  But what a blessing that so
many friends pulled together to try to help - always remember how we all care.
And what a blessing that Angel knew you loved her and had a wonderful home.
We will look forward to seeing Angel one day at the Bridge.
Loving piggy hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie,
Hotshot & Buzzz