[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- Re:Pooky's birthday

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 21:09:57 EST 2005

Hello

I want to wish a Big Happy 4th Birthday to Pooky! I'm
glad Pooky and everyone else enjoyed the celebration.
It is always a happy time when one of our little ones
reach four years old. May Pooky have many more!

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution
is the distance between your knees and the floor.

Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage
less.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

=====