[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Our boy welcomes and honors a special lady...PINKEY

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 23:51:17 EST 2005

I would like to offer Renee and PINKY's daddy my deepest condolences on
PINKY'S crossing the bridge. It is a tribute to her mommy and daddy that she spent
the best 8 years of her life with two people who cared and loved her more and
more every day. So few of us are blessed with so many wonderful years yet as I
type that and I have said so many times before, 8 years is not long enough to
give back the love these little guys and girls give you. It is sad indeed to
say good bye yet it is something I am sure creeps into our hearts shortly
after beginning our lives with God's gift to us. Hopefully just that thought will
be enough to insure that we will love our little ones more and more every day.
I am sure that was the case with PINKY. I can only say that I know our GEORGE
will welcome her across the bridge with open paws and give her all the
respect she is due. I am also sure they will spend MANY hours exchanging stories of
the lives they led with the ones who loved them as much as they loved us. May
God keep your little girl close to him. And may one day you see her shining
face running to greet you as you cross that bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy for ever