[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: How one name can bring forth such different emotions

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 13:07:30 EST 2005

I would like to offer CJ my deep regret on the crossing over the bridge of
ANGEL. Reading of it today saddens me for on this day it is a celebration of
Angel, GEORGE's wife and her sister Elsie. I know how devastating a fall can be
for one of our little guys first hand since even GEORGE, who could NEVER EVER
have better care fell from the vets examining table. I distracted his mother
for but a moment and down he went. On examination but he vet, it was discovered
he had broken a tooth and it was going to come OUT. And so it did..and so for
about a month I cut and chopped and minced and pureed his vegetables until the
tooth grew back in. But did it ever feel good to see it there again. But to
this day I have never let myself forget how quickly things can happen with
disastrous results. So it can happen in a fraction of a second with nothing you
can do. So again my deepest condolences and pleas forgive yourself since these
things do happen. Your little girl will be waiting for you juts the other side
of the bridge with all the love she had for you before she crossed.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever