[Gpdd] Announcement: Thanks

bethany keiper at hiwaay.net
Sun Jan 30 15:59:57 EST 2005

Thank you to whomever it was that suggested the Critter Store site. The shipping was
so much more reasonable and quite a few of the prices were better too.

Also, thank you to George's daddy, Joseph, for staying on the list and continuing to
contribute. I know it must be hard to do.

And thanks to Leah for sharing Brownie Bear and Butterscotch's Christmas, they are
adorable, and so wonderfully spoiled, and your captions made me smile.

I also loved the page made for K.C. by Tammy of cavymadness. What a sweet thing to
do. I loved seeing the photos.

Thanks to all who include URLs to their piggy pages in their messages. I love seeing
them.

And thanks to all who are patient with me and my sporadic and sometime long posts...
I've got some kind of nystagmus (dizzy twitchy eye spells) and they can't find out
what is causing it so now I have to take Valium 3 times a day, so I slide in and out
of the 'zombie zone' and don't spend as much time online as I used to. But don't
worry about the piggie girls, they still get lots of care and attention and love.

Bethany
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/happyeaster.jpg
--
bwk  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper  *  http://www.arkinc.org/