[Gpdd] CARE: diet for bladder stones

bethany keiper at hiwaay.net
Sun Jan 30 16:00:06 EST 2005

I would be very interested in learning which foods you all personally know to stay
away from to prevent bladder stones and sludge in gps. I know to stay away from
alfalfa hay and pellets, and spinach, and also parsley since it has quite a bit of
calcium.

I know the analysis of Precious' stone will help, and I'm sure the vet will give me
some do's and don'ts, which I will share with the list.

But sometimes experience is the best source of knowledge, so if anyone would like to
share their info from experience, I would really appreciate it.

THanks, Bethany