[Gpdd] Announcement and Health Question - Introducing my family

OReilyBros at aol.com OReilyBros at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:47:44 EST 2005

     Hello to everyone! My husband and I are the proud parents of four
beautiful guinea pigs. Sabrina (1) is the drama queen and singer of the bunch,
Pepper (2) is the sassmaster, Peter (5) is the sweetheart, and David (5) is the
John Wayne/ alpha /ringleader. My husband and I also have loved four other
piggies who have gone over the Rainbow Bridge through the years.
     I look forward to hearing about all of your piggies, and sharing stories
of my piggies' love triangles, love rectangles, capers, and heartbreaks.
     I do have one quick question about my handsome David. He developed a
cataract in his right eye about two years ago. It never affected him so our vet
said to let it go. Two nights ago when I was feeding him I noticed that the
cataract eye has blood in it. Blood that wasn't there earlier in the day. It's
not bothering him and he's eating and acting normally. What do you think it is?
     Any input would be appreciated. I'd rather not stress him out by taking
him out in such cold weather to be prodded by the vet, but I also will do
whatever is best for my little man.

      Thank you - Eve