[Gpdd] Announcement: Newcomers

butzm at ece.osu.edu butzm at ece.osu.edu
Mon Jan 31 07:40:53 EST 2005

Hello all!

I just wanted to introduce myself and my piggies to everyone.  My name is
Maren and I have two beautiful piggies.  Sam (named for The Lord of the
Rings Samwise Gamgee) is about a year and a half old, and Rosie (named for
Sam's wife in the story) is, I think, about a year.  I used hobbit names
partially because they're feet remind me of hobbits.  Sam is the first
guinea pig I had since I was a child.  Even then, that pig wasn't mine, so
I don't remember much about him, just stories.  Once I got married to my
husband Rich and a full-time job I thought it was time for Sam to get
married too.  We found Rosie at the Metropolitain Guinea Pig Rescue.

Well, I just wanted to drop a note to say hi to everyone.

Have a great day!!
Maren, Sam, and Rosie