[Gpdd] [Announcement] New piggie!

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Mon Jan 31 09:52:55 EST 2005

First I wanted to say congratulations to Prince Biscuit of Nani for his 1st
birthday!  Hope he has a wonderful time at the party!
Second... I wanted to also send my condolences to those few who have lost
piggies in the last few days... I'm not very good at this stuff, but please
accept my apologies and believe they are in constant happiness on the
bridge...

third - I would like to announce an addition to the family!  Even though,
this is my boyfriends piggie (we do not live together)  he is still my son
:)  - His name is King Louie (the 2nd) - and he is a all white abyssinian
with so much spunk!!!!   he is probably about 3 months old now - and he is
nutty!   but we still love him... very different than Fuzzy in his eating
habits - mostly a hay and pellet guy - and he doesn't like parsley!    By
the summer, we are going to introduce the two in my backyard - where they
can have pignics together...

Lots of weeeeeeks!
from Jenna, Fuzzy, and the new King Louie