[Gpdd] GPDD-Health---Potter

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 13:22:26 EST 2005

Hey Deb-
Glad to hear to good news about Potter's surgery going well. We will be
praying for a speedy and complete recovery (for her and for you - that
must really be nerve wracking!).
When you wrote your daughter handles her 'like a sack of potatoes', I
chuckled, knowing you were speaking 'tongue in cheek', as we all do.
No one who obviously cares as deeply for their piggies (and all others)
would stand one minute for even rough handling, let alone abuse. But
thank God for her handling so you did find these tumors when you did.
A thought for picking them up - I like to pick up the OP's (especially
Snowy - she herself is like a sack of potatoes!) by placing them on a
towel, and raising it up like a sling. They like this better, too, as it is
more even and comfortable. When they get so big, it's sometimes
hard to lift them without poking them a bit here or there with finger tips!
Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies