[Gpdd] MISC: Wheeks and Squeaks website location

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 18:32:18 EST 2005

Hi all,

I don't remember if I included my website address when I intitally posted, so I thought I would share it with you.

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/MI454.html

There are links that show the piggies I have that need homes and then there is also a link for the piggies who have been adopted. They all have personalized profiles and adorable pictures of course!

Soon, we will be moving to a new website which is bigger and can include my own and my sister's own fur babies and have PayPal capability and links to the iGive.com site and all that good stuff! Once I move, I will let you know that web address.

Does everyone know about iGive.com? This is the best way to help your favorite cause! If you shop online, go to iGive.com first and register listing your favorite cause (there are a lot of piggie rescues listed so see if your local rescue is listed) and then while you are spending money you would normally spend online anyway, some of it gets donated to your cause!

Lisa and the gang at Wheeks and Squeaks