[Gpdd] Annoucement: Re: ROSIE IS PIGGIE NO. 9!!!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 21:12:05 EST 2005

Hello Tracey

Congratulations on your new pig Rosie. I'm sure she
will adjust quickly with the other pigs around. I got
my nineth pig, Prissy, the same way. She was an only
pig and her owners didn't want her anymore. She loves
having a cage beside the othe pigs. She can touch
noses with 5 other girls.
I got all my pigs the same way. One rescue was
pregnant and had 3 boys. That's how I got my nine.
They are a lot of work, but it is worth it.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.