[Gpdd] Health: Re: What can someone tell me about shillingtong

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 21:15:40 EST 2005

Hi Cher,
Here's some info on Shilingtong that I wrote in
a previous Digest...

...I would definitely recommend having some
Shilintong on hand, just in case. It really is
helping my Brownie Bear. Right now, I am
giving it to her daily because honestly, I think
it's the only thing that is keeping the crystals
that are in her bladder from forming into full-blown
bladder stones. Well, that and the extra water
intake (because those evil crystals are getting
flushed out of her system). I crush up 2 tablets
and mix with just enough water to make it pasty
and then she gobbles it up through the syringe.
Some Slaves only crush up 1 tablet, but I waste
some, so that's why I crush 2 tablets.

I had been giving her the Shilintong every 2 or
3 days, but if I hear her whine/cry when she
pees for 2 days or more in a row, then I'll
start administering it daily.

Oh yeah, and the Shilintong does not break
up stones (but I've heard that some places
that sell it will claim that). Instead, it
relaxes the urethra so that hopefully, a
bladder stone and/or crystals are able to
pass through.

Here's the website where I bought it:

http://www.fareastginseng.com/

Click on the 'Herbs by Category' tab on the
left. Then click the link for 'Urinary and
Prostate' and then you'll see a pigture of
the Shilintong listed as 'Clear Urinary
Tract -- SHILINTONG'.

It cost me $6.00 for 100 tablets and it was $6.50
for shipping/handling. Total cost was $12.50.
Well worth the $money$!!!
---

I hope your friend's Piggie is okay. Since
surgery is not an option, then I would definitely
try the Shilingtong. Also, the more water the
piggie drinks, the better. When I hear my Brownie
Bear whining when she pees, I will syringe her
as much water as I can for an entire hour (giving
her pee breaks, of course) and that really seems
to help. If your friend needs more info, please
give her my email...

   Lconsuela at yahoo.com

My Bear had bladder stone surgery when she
was 2 years old, and she has been stone-free
for a little over a year.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                            Butterscotch :-)

I know its for bladder stones but how to give it
where to find it how to spell it would be helpful.
Its shillingtongg or spelled similar to that. Someone
I know on another group has a guinea pig that has a
very large bladder stone and they want to know how
to make it smaller and go away.  Surgery isn't an
option at this time.                      Cher