[Gpdd] Announcement: Newcomers

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 22:54:30 EST 2005

Hello Maren

Welcome to the gpdd! I'm sure you will have hours of
fun watching Sam and Rosie together. My nine are
eating lettuce, red pepper, and cucummber right now.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution
is the distance between your knees and the floor.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

=====