[Gpdd] [MISC] No charges will be filed

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jan 31 20:47:54 EST 2005

Lori and Heidi, thanks for the sad update on the situation where the guinea
pig and rabbit were killed and eaten.  It was hard and upsetting even to
type the previous sentence, and it is impossible for me to believe the
animals did not suffer.  The terror they must have felt just sickens me,
and the fact that the student will get away with this is appalling.  I
wonder what part of PET STORE he didn't understand.  "Pet store," not food
store.

My broken heart goes out to these poor animals.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed