[Gpdd] [Mischellaneous] Going away

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 00:26:21 EDT 2005

Hello slaves,

I will be going away for the 4th of July, leaving Friday night and coming back late Monday night.  I have never been away from my pigs for more then a day, believe it or not.  I am really worried about them.  My mother will be coming over and taking care of them but still I am worried about the warm weather, etc.  I will have frozen water bottles for them and the ceiling fans on and if the weather gets really hot, I can have someone turn the AC on for them.

I just hate to leave them for 3 days, they probably won't be held or get floor time.  I feel really guilty.  What is one to do?

Certainly I am not the only one that feels this way, am I?

Very worried slave,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"