[Gpdd] rainbow bridge - Angle

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 12:34:40 EDT 2005

Sarah -

We were very sorry to read of Angle's passing.  She sounds like a most beautiful and adorable piggy.

It can be heartbreaking when our little furry ones leave us so suddenly and apparently with no warning.  We may never know what went wrong with your llittle girl.

In her short time with you, I'm sure she gave and received as much love as she possibly could, and was happy to be with a loving, caring mommy.

Angle is forever free from sickness or pain, and will wait by the bridge for the ones she loves best in the world.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem