[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Guinea Pig Chin Sling

Lydia Boland owsla at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 23:49:30 EDT 2005

Hi all.  Has anyone used the chin sling before?  I am buying the
pattern and hoping it will be sent by email instead of snail mail.
Luckily there is a store nearby that sells neoprene and another place
around the corner that can help me make it if I run into trouble.  My
vet has not worked with a chin sling before but read the guinea lynx
page on it and thinks it is something worth trying.
Has anyone here used the chin sling?  Ginny still isn't eating well.
She seems to have trouble eating, she hasn't lost her appetite.  She
also has a lump the size of a peach pit behind her left front leg.  The
vet aspirated it and it was sent out for pathology.  Hopefully we will
get the results tomorrow.  She will probably have it removed regardless
next week.
I would love to hear from anyone that has experience with the chin
sling.

Thank you,

Lydia