[Gpdd] health: piggie with bloat?

Carol reetpigs at excite.com
Sat Jul 2 13:58:02 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

My sister in law has a sick piggie.  She took it to the vet's twice already and it's been diagnosed with bloat.  They took xrays and said there is no blockage but Alta is gassy.  She has not pooped in 3-4 days.  The vet gave her: metoclotramicle, lisapride, and another prescription - I believe those are the correct spellings.  My sister in law is having to give her piggie pedialyte every hour as well.  Any other suggestions?  I've never had a piggie with bloat....

If possible, please email me directly at: reetpigs at excite.com.

Thank you all for your help

wheeeeeeek,

Carol and the piggie girls