[Gpdd] [SILLY] If she only had a brain...

Angela Allen angela at lunaclick.net
Sat Jul 2 14:04:57 EDT 2005

=====

When Isis runs her daily "laps" around her cage, she winds up packing her
shavings down...I go in every couple of days and fluff them up again for
her.

Yesterday, I took the roof off of her little log house to fluff the shavings
inside, then reached for the roof to put it back on.  Poor Isis decided just
then to jump up on top of her house to escape my fluffing efforts.

She did a graceful leap over the wall of her house, and landed inside --
instead of on top, as she'd planned...I could actually SEE the confusion on
her face for a second!  "Wait a minute...that's not right..."

Those itty bitty gears turned for just a second, then she went about her
business, LOL.  She had me chuckling for a good five minutes or so over that
one.  ;)

~ Angela
(and Isis, who is just a tad ditzy)