[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT--Yet another bridge crossing

MGandalf43 at aol.com MGandalf43 at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 21:15:52 EDT 2005

Our brave little Truffle left us Tuesday morning June 28, after making  it
through surgery for an enlarged and prolapsed uterus.  She came out of  the
anesthetic and survived the night, even nibbling a little watermelon, only  to
have some kind of blood clotting problem Tuesday morning.  She was only  three.

Some of her nicknames were: Truffie; Truffle Muffin; Punkin Muffin; and
Fluffy Butt.  She was the ultimate kissy pig, systematically working her  way from
my lips up my cheeks to my eyelids, and resting a gentle paw on my chin  so
she could reach.  Her body was small, but she had a large affectionate  spirit.
 All it took was giving her one kiss behind her velvety ear and she  would
burst into piggy kisses.

It was so traumatic for her when her friend Snickers died, that she never
wanted to let her new friend Mocha out of her sight.  When we held Mocha in
another room, Truffle would have tantrums, knocking her pigloo upside down and
squawking until we brought her back.

I'm trying to be grateful that we had her for three years, and not begrudge
that we didn't have her for six.  I'm glad I told her over and over that I
was blessed to have the privelege of holding her.

Goodbye, little angel  baby--                                Mary  Ann and
Mocha