[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Wooly Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 3 14:18:46 EDT 2005

Katie, Scamper, and Lilac, we are so very sorry to hear of Wooly Bear's
passing.  He sounds like he was quite a charmer (how cool that your vet
wanted to adopt him), as well as an adventurous guy.  We enjoyed hearing of
his Houdini-like escape from his cage and mysterious reappearance on top of
a bag of shavings.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of
him.  Although our piggies are never with us long enough, how wonderful
that Wooly Bear survived his premature birth and thrived as a treasured
member of your family for five and a half years.  Please accept our
condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.