[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Southern California Pignic

Lydia G Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 06:08:40 EDT 2005

Hello all!  We are really excited in our home for the So Cal Pignic on
July 17.  We were wondering if there is any more information about it.
Will we be having a potluck?  I have a recipe for it if so.  It's
called Frog Eye Salad but of course there are no frog eyes in it.  Just
a strange name for a yummy fruit type salad.
We appreciate the well wishes for Ginny.  She is still holding her own.
  I've bought the pattern for the Chin-Sling and I am almost done sewing
it together.  I just have to sew on 3 more velcro tabs.  Because Ginny
is a girly girl I am thinking of adding some pink little roses to the
top of it where it sticks together.  The neoprene is orange and black
as that was my only choice so the orange is on the inside and the black
on the outside.  So the little pink roses will look really stylish
against the black.  We haven't gotten the pathologist report back yet
so we will probably get it Tuesday.  That means she will have surgery
Wednesday to remove the lump which has nothing to do with her jaw
issues.  At least the Chin-Sling will be ready be her next vet visit so
I can go over it with our vet.  There are two vets we see in the clinic
and it was the other one who gave us the go ahead.  Anyway, Happy
Independence Day everyone!

Lydia