[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Angle

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 4 13:22:59 EDT 2005

Sarah and the Wheekers, please accept our condolences on Angle's
passing.  We are so very sorry to hear that she passed away at such a young
age and that she was carrying babies.  Sometimes piggie passings are such a
mystery; we know it was a shock to find her gone when she'd been fine just
hours before.  Yes, we can certainly understand how she totally captured
your heart in such a short time.  Please know that you gave Angle a
wonderful life and that she is now reunited with her friend Seirra at the
Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.