[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Truffle

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 4 13:32:49 EDT 2005

Mary Ann and Mocha, it was with sadness that we read of Truffle's
passing.  We are so very sorry that she made it through surgery but passed
away the next day.  Please know that she knew you were doing all your best
for her.  How sweet to hear of how generous she was with kisses and how she
missed her friend Snickers so much when Snickers went to the Bridge.  She
was obviously a very thoughtful girl, and her new friend Mocha was very
lucky.  Although we, too, wish you'd had Truffle for six years instead of
three, you packed a lot of love into those three years and made each one so
special.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.