[Gpdd] Health: Sneezing

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 14:35:22 EDT 2005

Hello all. I know that URI are common in piggies and can be fatal. One of my guys was sneezing a bit this weekend and discharge was coming out. When i hold him up to me, I can hear his nose seems a little clogged. Is this an urgent, run-to-the-vet-now issue? Is there anyone i can listen to his lungs my self (ihave a stethoscope) and tell if he is congested in the lungs? The earliest the vet can get me in is next Monday as i don't get home from work til 6pm and cannot take any time off.
Thanks, Melissa