[Gpdd] Bridge: Chuckbert

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 11:55:57 EDT 2005

Brenda and Steve,
I was so Sorry to hear about your Dear
Chuckbert. And so soon after Mocha-Ninny.
It just doesn’t seem fair that you had to lost
both your babies in such a short amount of
time. I know that the 'Happy Couple' is doing
just Fine and they are spending all their days
playing together and popcorning, just like
they used to.  I hope that Steve and you are
doing okay. I know this must be a tough time
for you both. Just know that Brownie Bear,
Butterscotch, and I am thinking of you today.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
BB, BS, and me—

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps...