[Gpdd] Bridge: Callie

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 12:47:33 EDT 2005

Susan,
I don't know what to say. I guess I had lost
track of time because I had forgotten that
Callie was 6.5 years old...Wow. It's obvious
that she lived as long as she did because you
were a Wonderful slave to her. And I do
remember her virtual adventures, especially
the laying of the last poo at Cape Alava. She
made History that day, and will Never be
forgotten. I know it's hard to help our little
ones over the Bridge, but you did what was
necessary and Callie will always Love you
for that.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps...