[Gpdd] Announcement:re Ginny passed on

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Wed Jul 6 22:25:27 EDT 2005

I am so sorry to read of Ginny's passing. I had been so hoping that she would recover, and sending many good thoughts to her. I have read the digest every day since she got sick, hoping to read that she was better.  You were with her to comfort her right to the end of her time here. It was so obvious from your postings how much you loved Ginny. I am sure she knew that, and that her last thoughts of this world were of how she was always safe and happy in your care. I am honored that my little herd could be her springtime pals, and hope she felt the loving thoughts we sent her way.
Godspeed, sweet Ginny.
Leila and the 5 little pigs (Bryn, Jojo, Patch,Koko, and Elvis)