[Gpdd] Announce: Southern Cali PIGNIC!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 17:03:27 EDT 2005

Hey Southern Cali Slaves!
I'm leaving for California this coming Tuesday
and I can't wait to see everyone at the Pignic!!!
Wheeee are gonna have lots of Fun. Since it's
a Potluck, I'm planning to bring chips, if that's
okay. It would be kind of hard to cook something
in a hotel room. Oh, who am I kidding?!? I don't
know how to Cook--ha ha! (Sad, but true)

So, anyways, I just wanted to say that I can't
wait to see everyone...Wheeeeeeeeeeek!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                            Butterscotch :-)