[Gpdd] [HEALTH] A few questions regarding Tea

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:51:50 EDT 2005

Re:  But he seems to be acting strangly compared to Biscuit. Teais
constantly on the move and still seems to move in fast circles. The vet said
this can be a sign that he is anxious or upset,

I have two piggies: Fuzzy and Louie - who are total opposites... Fuzzy
inhales his fresh food - louie used to nibble - run around - nibble - run
around some more (he's very nuerotic and hyper).   But we believe louie is
allergic to fresh food so... he no longer gets any :(   but he's still nutty
:)  he was also the smaller of the two... just recently blowing up into a
full fledged pig :)   we got him in Jan - at about 3 - 4 months old.. so
he's about 7 - 8 now?  late bloomer :)   but his poops are still smaller
than the fuz....  and he still is a little smaller in size (his wild hair
makes him look bigger :)  don't know about the light color though?

He also could be smaller b/c he was sick when young... since we believe
louie is allergic to the fresh food - we thought maybe that is why he stayed
so small for so long (cause we were feeding it to him and he the nutrients
from the veggies were not getting through his system right)... he just
recently grew bigger after being off fresh food for - 2 1/2 months.    Maybe
Tea is just smaller b/c of his sicknesses and now that he's getting better
he will grow!  :)  Or he could just be a small piggie :)  cutie!

I wouldn't worry too much about the eating and nuttiness unless he's not
eating much at or not moving much!  those are signs of sick piggies....
Louie is just neurotic and hyper - but he has calmed down alot since he got
better and also since he's no longer itching (as much) - but still gets
rammy (so does fuzzy - but usually only when food or boxes are involved...
he loves hidey boxes....)

I understand though :)  i'm always worried about the little guys :)  better
safe than sorry!  and it helps you learn about the little guys. :)

about the bullying part.... well - don't have too much input except Fuzzy
and Louie are both Male - and don't get along.  Louie is the bully - Fuzzy
is the calm one.. but both think they are dominent..  so they live seperate
but talk to each other all day...   that's the only experience I have in
that area...  others should be able to help though :)

Best of luck and weeeeks!
Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the bun bun