[Gpdd] Rescue: Off topic but Tina needs direction and help (they look like long eared GPs :)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 16:02:29 EDT 2005

Hi All,
 I know there are bunny people here who can help. Email Tina at:
tinaskirvin at hotmail.com     Her story follows.   Dana and Judy (? -- I'm suffering from a
bit of brain cloud today), you are both involved in both guinea pigs and
rabbits aren't you? Will you respond? I know there is the House Rabbit Society --
one of you pointed me in that direction when I was seeking info for a friend
about a year ago. This story sounds similar to those involving GPs rescues --
hopefully we can help. Tina's note:

Hello all,

I know there are some people out there that can help me.  My husband took me
    to a weekly auction, that usually sells junk.  I get there and they are
    selling 3 rabbits.  It was pretty hot and they didn't have any food or
water
    they could get to.  So I am now the proud owner of 3 rabbits.  2 of them
are
    large female red new zealands and the other one is very tiny black and
    white.  I took the two larger ones to my cousin for tempory housing (his
    kids show rabbits in 4-H) I know they will be will care for until I can
get
    my facts straight.  I have the little one in the house in my guineas old
    cage which will be very roomy for her.  I need anybody and everybody to
tell
    me who and where I need to go to get my information.  I don't like to do
    things with out knowing anything about them but I couldn't leave them
there.
    Thank you in advance.
    Tina and the girls, Nelly and Marshy and the newbee rabbits..
(tinaskirvin at hotmail.com)

Thanks to everyne!
Alge