[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Heavens gates finally opened for GEORGE's little ANGEL

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 00:16:47 EDT 2005

I have not written in some time, and I meant no  disrespect to any of those
here that have lost your little one because I love  each and every one of them
as you all might realize. The sadness was finally  taking it's toll on my
heart seeing so many cross the bridge and all too often  in too short a time. But
today I write my last, today the other side of my heart  has gone across the
Bridge for today  GEORGE's wife ANGEL crossed the  bridge while having surgery
for a very large in her abdomen. She was under the  anesthesia when she had a
heart attack. There was nothing the vet could do. It  was her 4th or 5th
surgery. She was one tough little girl. SHE leaves her two  sister's Elsie and
Sophie and her mother Carol. ANGEL and GEORGE  met shortly after the Great Guinea
Pig extravaganza held in Washington  DC. GEORGE met all three girls and it was
purring at first sight when it  came to ANGEL. He would nuzzle her and even
kiss her with guinea pig licks.  Whenever the four of them were together, ANGEL
is the only one of the girls  he had anything to do with. She also loved him
in a special way. I have many  videos of GEORGE chasing ANGEL until he was so
tired he would just lay down, and  when that happened, SHE came close many
times and lay with him. They were  married at on July 28th 2002  at the Blessing
of the Animals at the  Presbyterian Church in Verona NJ. They renewed their
vows at every one they  attended there after. The love they shared was VERY
special. Her mother  graciously offered her ashes to be placed with GEORGE's so
they will  always rest together. I loved her as though she were my own and I
will miss  her more than my words can say through the tears I shed for her. Just
as  GEORGE made my heart sing, so she made his. I will post at the  screen
name _GEORGElovesANGEL at aol.com_ (mailto:GEORGElovesANGEL at aol.com)  , previously
GEORGETHEGP the wedding invitation and some photos of the boy and the girl as
they were and will always be. Thank you for indulging me. Sadly with my
departure, so will GEORGE need to leave the Bridge where he greeted so  many. Now
he needs to go back to chasing is little girl. This time  though keeping an
eye out watching the Bridge for those who loved him  and his precious ANGEL. God
keep and bless them both forever. Thank you for your  time.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever