[Gpdd] HEALTH: Inquiring minds want to know. . .

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:32:14 EDT 2005

Greetings, digesters -

Okay, I have gathered my courage and (temporarily) set aside my fear and
mortification (of being horrifically embarrassed by this dumb question), so
here goes:

If I may revisit the ejaculation / waxy plug discussion for a moment. . .

My dear Topper was neutered when he was five months old.  He is now about
six weeks shy of being four years old.  How is it, folks, that Topper can
get an erection and ejaculate and - as if that weren't enough of a surprise
- form this waxy plug thing when he is bereft of his little tiny family
jewels?  If my memories of my Anatomy and Physiology class (a hundred years
ago) serves me correctly, the testicles and seminal ducts are necessary for
all of these functions, right?  So, what's up with these Rowdy Boars that
are able to still get their groove on?

I just know I am going to feel so incredibly stupid and dense when I hear
the answer to this. . .

Thanks,

Candy; a totally humiliated Topper and a very weirded-out Mollie