[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE; Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 13:06:12 EDT 2005

Dear Joseph - The Story Piggies and I wish to send our most sincere
condolences regarding the passing of Angel over the Rainbow Bridge.  Even  though she
is now romping, eating and free from pain at the Bridge with her dear  George,
I am sure she will be terribly missed by you and her loved ones here on
Earth.  She and George will always be remembered fondly by their friends on  GPDD.
 They were both very special piggies.  Please know that we  understand how
terribly our dear fur friends are missed when they leave us to  cross the
Bridge.  We also understand how very much they are loved by their  families and
friends.  They are never "just guinea pigs" to us.   Please also remember that you
always have friends on the GPDD who care about  you.  Sincerely, Debra,
Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and  Creampuff (The Story Piggies)