[Gpdd] health: bedding

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 14:50:42 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Firstly we just wanted to say here in Scotland we are so shocked by the
events in London, it has put lots of things into perspective.
I have used paper based cat liter with my babies for the past 18 months, it
is cheaper than care fresh, cuts down on any smells, the babies love to
popcorn  in it and snuggle into it when I change them. I them put shreadd paper and
hay on top, which I change every other day. I use bob matrin paper  based cat
litter, which is £1.99 a big bag from ASDA. It is the biggest piggie
breakthrough I had. I hope this helps
Lisa and the Scottish Piggies Clan
xxxx