[Gpdd] health:corn husks

Rachel Russell picasso.massed at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 08:25:28 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Roxie and Phera ADORE corn husks,  do you know if that is OK for them?
They also like snow peas,  are they OK?  I recently read that they
should not have too much parsley or kale and I thought those were good
for them.  I have been trying to get them to have enough vitamin c and
I don't know how to make sure it is the right amount.  They hate the
liquid kind,  either in water or alone.  I recently have put a chewable
vitamin in their food and they nibble on it.  Does anyone have a list
of the high vitamin c foods that they are allowed?
thanks,
Rachel and the girls