[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE; Condolences

Carol S guineapiglover at optonline.net
Sun Jul 10 10:25:22 EDT 2005

To all of you at the GPDD,

I am Angel's mom and I just want to thank you all for your kind words in
response to my friend Joe's posting about her passing.

Her husband, George, was truly blessed to have known the love he received
from Joe and Gail.
They both kept room in their broken hearts after he left us to share that
love with my Angel, not just because he was George's wife but because they
loved her and all guinea pigs because they know how special they ALL are.

It is a sad time in my home without her.Her companion, Sophie and niece,
Elsie, are trying to adjust to her not being with us. She's with us in
spirit and heart however and we are all blessed for having had her be a part
of her life. She was my "memorial pig" to one who passed on before her, Oreo
and someday I hope to honor her memory with a "memorial pig". She had a
wonderful life and I know she would want me to provide a good life for
another homeless piggie in her honor.

Once again, thank you all for your kind words and support. Guinea pig people
are the best.

Carol (Sophie and Elsie too)